All in the box, included!!


Emotional.Intransigent.Temperamental.Impatient.Nostalgic.Dissatisfied.
Pragmatic.Precipitated.Dramatic.Untimely.Daydreamer.Insane.Immoderate.
Fanatic.Possessive.Jealous.Ambitious.Quitter.Depressive.Preposterous.

it's me indeed... all in the box, included!!

sometimes I don't like, other times... I just don't care!!
Today? I don't know
Tomorrow? I can't tell
Now? I can't feel... not even a little bit, not even at all!!

Tired...

/by Mrs Pink when Life is not Pink at all!! Because... of me in fact!!

Comentários

Iolanda disse…
Nunca a alheia vontade, inda que grata,
Cumpras por própria. Manda no que fazes,
Nem de ti mesmo servo.
Niguém te dá quem és. Nada te mude.
Teu íntimo destino involuntário
Cumpre alto. Sê teu filho.

Fernando Pessoa
Mrs Pink disse…
Palavras certas nos momentos certos. Pessoas certas nos momentos certos.

Mais vale tarde que nunca!! ;) Thanks*

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Trinta

Obrigada!!

p!nk essences (part II)