Concepts (happiness)


Yesterday I woke up with a feeling of happiness ... not my own and personal happiness, I was happy but it was a greater feeling than it usually is! That feeling when you are happy, because of someone's else happiness... is something so spectacular (...) it was a regular day, like so many others, except for one or other thing, but that feeling I woke up with was there... I can't explain how or why but my subconsciousness kept it all day long!

... I like to believe I was supposed to feel this way yesterday, I like to believe it had a special meaning ...

By the end of the day, even without thinking about it, a simple moment, a simple conversation made that feeling return ... much more stronger than when I woke up and everything made sense ... "Feeling happy for other people's happiness increases your own happiness." :)

It's so good when people want you to share and know about their happiness, isn't it?!

/by Mrs Pink

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Trinta

Obrigada!!

p!nk essences (part II)